||3M 616 adhesive tape lithographic ruby red
|Size (width x length)
||50 mm x 66 m
|Rolls per pack
|Rolls per carton
|Type of price
||3M™ Lithographers Tape 616 is an optically transparent and photographically
Features • Can be qualified to meet MIL-T-40620A.
• Ruby Red UPVC film backing to allow accurate positioning.
• Resists affects of changing atmospheric conditions to allow repeated and extended
• Low caliper backing to minimize ghosting and provide sharper definition.
• Pin-hole free backing to provide continuous opacity to light source to help
• Firm adhesive which is long aging and resistant to softening to resist oozing during
application and storage.
Technical Data January, 2006
Note: The following technical information and data should be considered representative
or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
ASTM Test Method
Adhesion to Steel: 36 oz./in. width (39 N/100 mm) D-3330
Tensile Strength at Break: 29 lbs./in. width (509 N/100 mm) D-3759
Elongation at Break: 50% D-3759
Backing Thickness: 1.6 mils (.04 mm) D-3652
Total Tape Thickness: 2.4 mils (.06 mm) D-3652
3M™ Lithographers Tape 616 Ruby Red, 2.4 mil (0.06 mm) UPVC film tape with rubber adhesive. Is optically transparent and photographically opaque. Used for many lithographic stripping applications in the graphic arts industry.