Informativa ex art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
Biemme adesivi srl guarantees that the treatment of personal data provided by customers is in accordance with the privacy regulation specified in the guidance notes.
- All information given by customers (orders, requests, suggestions, ideas, etc.) are treated confidentially and in compliance with the law provisions in force.
- Biemme adesivi srl customers can have access to our website, make orders and approach any information without being registered.
- The credit card details, to be inserted after the confirmation order, are treated safely only by Paypal for those aims: completion and contribution to the access; performance of the transaction; respect for the law; operative and managerial exigencies.
- This website does not utilize tracing methods of navigation of the web users (cookies).
Guidance notes on data processing
Biemme adesivi srl would like to inform you that your personal data given by e-mail (sections Contact us, My account, Billing and shipping information) may be used to satisfy your requests; to deal with commercial, fiscal and amministrative purposes connected with our activity. According to the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03 (Italian Data Protection Act) we indicate the treatment of data provided.
- Processing operations
The operations to which your details will be subject include collection, data processing and analysis.
The operations will be carried out using electronic tools and programs in which security features have been deployed that ensure confidentiality and block access to your details by third parties or other unauthorized parties.
Moreover, the processing operations will be performed using automated systems located exclusively in our data centers or in those of other companies that are contractually bound to us (banks, couriers, insurance companies, ISP).
The responsible for the data processing of your personal details is Biemme adesivi srl.
- Communication of personal details
All the personal details inserted will be used exclusively for the orders' management, the shipping and the invoice preparation.
Those details will never be made over to third persons or utilized to mailsend you advertising material.
- Rights of the data subject
As the data subject, you have the right - in accordance with the art.7 of D.Lgs n°196/03 - to request the cancellation, updating, correction and integration of the details we hold on you.
To exercise these rights, please enter the area reserved